Black is a color everyone loves to wear. It’s neutral and timeless, perfect if you want to get it right….so here are some tips I found in a fashion blog from Brazil, “Petiscos”, showing how to wear black and be modern at the same time:
- Transparence: You can add a transparent piece of clothe to your look, or even wear a transparent long skirt with a short underneath it to get a modern style.
- Mixing textures: It’s cool to mix shiny pieces with opaque ones, and also mix different fabrics, everything black though.
- Showing legs: Your legs can also appear with a total black look, especially if you have great legs! The must have item is the leather short, perfect to mix with different textures also.
- Accessories: They will get all the attention with a basic look! It can be big totems, high rise boots, sunglasses or big earrings!
- If you want a more elegant look, stick to the classics! Blazers, jackets, the little black dress and dress pants work really well to get this sophisticated look. If you want to add some spice in it, just mess with the hair and make up!