Here at New York Image Consultant we cater to clients of all sizes, and while I’ve been here we have had quite a few beautiful full figured clients. Every woman that comes to the company for our services wants to look and feel beautiful and fashionable. Our stylist Amanda lets every client know that want they is surely possible and eventually makes they’re hopes a reality by the end of they’re appointment. Throughout the appointment, Amanda always leaves a few tips, tricks, and hints for the client and how to properly dress to flatter they’re full figured body. I have decided to share a few tips for the full figured woman with our readers, I hope you all enjoy and work some of these tips into your everyday styling routine. For extra help with these tips make sure to book an appointment with our stylist Amanda for her expert opinion and recieve the ultimate New York Image Consultant experience.
- Wearing long necklaces to elongate torso
- Wearing a fantastic bra that will lift and create a long clean and straight posture
- Adding belts to define the waistline
- Boot-cut trousers and flared skirts to avoid looking top- heavy
- Creating clean and long lines by wearing v-neck and scoop neck tops
- Don’t tuck in tops. Doing this will break the body up and shorten the torso. This is not a good move as when you put heels on your body elongates and if your top is tucked in it will break up and shorten your upper body.
- Only wear garments that fall to the very top of your knee or just beneath your knee; nothing shorter or longer than that. Wearing a garment shorter than above the knee will look too short and inappropriate for you. Wearing any garments lower than right beneath your knee is too long and can become too mature.